All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranslation of: Mejor liderar que mandar.
- Author BiographyJorge Cuervo (born 1959), has a degree in pharmaceutical sciences and an MBA from ESADE; he is also certified in strategic planning, has a CPCC coaching certificate from CTI, a PCC coaching certification from ICF, graduated in ORSC Coaching for Relational Systems from CRR, and is certified by the Leadership Circle Profile. For nearly 20 years, he has held marketing and sales management positions in multinational companies. Since 2001, he has been a consultant and trainer specializing in team organization, leadership and change management. He has been an executive coach and team coach since 2007, working with national and international companies. He is also a professor of leadership and change management at Barcelona Activa. He contributes to training and postgraduate programs at various universities and chambers of commerce. He has developed unique approaches that combine training and coaching techniques to offer his students resources that more effectively apply on a personal level.
- Author(s)Jorge Cuervo
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated bySergio Dominguez
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £24.46Trending at £28.50
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £15.90Trending at £16.55
- £8.86Trending at £9.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.