All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterviews with 20 business leaders across various diverse industries. Business lessons drawn from their professional and personal experience.
- Author BiographyRonald Tay is Executive Director, Head of Talent (Asia ex Japan) at the Nomura, overseeing developmental initiatives within the bank such as talent management, leadership, diversity and inclusion. He was previously Executive Director at the UBS Business University, overseeing talent and leadership development in the Asia Pacific region. Ronald was also an adjunct lecturer at the Singapore Management University and National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Ronald Tay
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Width215 mm
- Height135 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.