All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's uncertain and demanding markets - or in a theater of war, where chaos reigns - the value of resiliency cannot be underestimated. This book provides strategies and techniques that individuals and organizations of any size can use to lead decisively and effectively, no matter the climate.
- Author BiographyRebecca Shambaugh is founder and CEO of Shambaugh Leadership, a global consultancy with such clients as IBM, The Brookings Institution, Marriot, Microsoft, and other large companies. She is the author of It's Not a Glass Ceiling, It's a Sticky Floor.
- Author(s)Rebecca Shambaugh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width124 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.