All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizations are effective when the teams responsible for the organization's success are performing to their maximum potential. This book takes an integrated, systemic approach which provides an understanding of the role and importance of the team to organizational objectives.
- Author BiographyPeter Hawkins is Professor of Leadership at Henley Business School, founder and emeritus Chairman of Bath Consultancy Group and chairman of Renewal Associates. Over the last thirty years he has worked with many leading companies, co-designing and facilitating major change and organizational transformation projects and coaching boards and leadership teams. Peter is visiting professor in Leadership and Change at the University of Bath School of Management and in Executive Coaching at Oxford Brookes University School of Management.
- Author(s)Peter Hawkins
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, diagrams, figures
- Weight564 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.42Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.