All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses a three-pronged approach to teach leadership concepts and theory. This title helps you combine traditional theory with leadership topics in a concise presentation packed with real-world examples.
- Author BiographyRobert N. Lussier is Professor of Management at Springfield College. Having taught management for more than 25 years, he has developed innovative and widely copied methods for applying concepts and developing skills that can be used personally and professionally. A prolific writer, Dr. Lussier has more than 350 publications to his credit, including other best selling textbooks (such as Management Fundaments: Concepts, Applications, Skill Development, also by South-Western/Cengage) and articles published in Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal, Business Horizons, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Journal of Management Education, Journal of Small Business Management, Family Business Review, and Journal of Small Business Strategy and many others. He served as founding director of Israel Programs and taught courses in Israel. His international experience also stretches to Namibia and South Africa. He holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Salem State College, master's degrees in education and business administration from Suffolk University, and a doctorate in management from the University of New Haven. Christopher F. Achua is a full professor in the Department of Business and Economics at the University of Virginia's College at Wise. Dr. Achua has been teaching strategic management, leadership and other related courses for almost two decades, and he has an active scholarship record of presenting papers at regional and national conferences. A consultant to a variety of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, Achua has served on several boards. He served as founding director of two business programs at UVA-Wise - the Small Business Institute (SBI) and the Center for Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Service (CELS). He received his undergraduate degree in business administration and accounting from the University of Sioux Falls, South Dakota; his MBA from the University of South Dakota; and his doctorate from the United States International University in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Christopher Achua,Robert N. Lussier
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight907 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.