All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.67
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £7.98Trending at £9.50
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander Styhre,Thomas Johansson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Leadership Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: On the Question of the Primacy of Leadership 2. The Ancien Regime Leader: The Corporate Manager 3. The Decline of Collectivism and the New Masculinity Discourse 4. The New Generation of Leaders: The Charismatic Leader 5. Leadership Work in the New Millennium: The Financialized Leader 6. What is the Future of Leadership?
- Author BiographyAlexander Styhre is Chair of Organization and Management, School of Business, Economics, and Law at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. Thomas Johansson is Chair of Pedagogy and Child and Youth Studies, Department of Education, Communication and Learning at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.