All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £52.10Trending at £54.47
- £25.56Trending at £28.78
- £34.69Trending at £40.75
- £22.72Trending at £27.17
- £20.54Trending at £21.05
- £16.04Trending at £17.44
- £15.90Trending at £16.56
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the complex and varied nature of leadership styles in modern Chinese business.
- Author BiographyChao-Chuan Chen is Professor of Management and Global Business at Rutgers Business School, Rutgers University. Yueh-Ting Lee is Professor of Psychology and Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Toledo.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChao-Chuan Chen,Yueh-Ting Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.