All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShortly after the terrible events of 11th September 2001, Rudolph Giuliani came to be known worldwide as a figure of authority and command. In this book he aims to teach profound and practical lessons, and provide an insight into his own ideas and values.
- Author BiographyRUDOLPH W. GIULIANI is a former US attorney who became the 107th mayor of New York in 1993, and was re-elected in 1997. He lives in Manhattan. KEN KURSON, who worked on the book with Mayor Giuliani, is editor-at-large at Money and a contributing editor for Esquire.
- Author(s)Rudolph Giuliani
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight635 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.34Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.