All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving a clear sense of which leadership ideas and practices are rooted in sound theory and convincing evidence, and which are more speculative, is vital for healthcare leaders. This book provides a coherent framework through which to scrutinise the leadership literature relevant to healthcare.
- Author BiographyJean Hartley is Professor of Organizational Analysis at the Institute of Governance and Public Management, Warwick Business School, Warwick University. She undertakes research into public leadership and is also concerned with innovation and improvement in and between public service organizations. John Benington is Emeritus Professor at the Institute of Governance and Public Management, Warwick Business School, Warwick University, where for over 20 years he has led Warwick Business School's research, development and teaching work in the fields of public policy and management.
- Author(s)Jean Hartley,John Benington
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight200 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.