All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures success stories, challenges, and real-world experience in leadership.
- Author BiographyBarbara C. Crosby is an associate professor at the Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University Minnesota, Minneapolis. She conducts workshops on, and has written extensively about, leadership and public policy, women in leadership, and strategic planning. A frequent speaker at conferences and workshops, she has conducted training for senior managers of nonprofit, business, and government organizations in the U.S., United Kingdom, Poland, and Ukraine. John M. Bryson is a professor of planning and public affairs and associate dean for research and centers at the Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis. He consults widely on leadership and strategic planning with public, nonprofit, and for-profit organizations in the United States and abroad. He is the author of Strategic Planning for Public and Nonprofit Organizations and Creating and Implementing Your Strategic Plan (with Farnum K. Alston), both from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Barbara C. Crosby,John M. Bryson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.