All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to advanced trends in leadership at Pacific Rim companies. It shows you how to: respect and work within family-centric enterprises while creating professional organizations; recognize bureaucratic, hierarchical, and political complexity while creating flexible, agile, and simple organizations; and, maintain grace and courtesy.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Dave Ulrich (Ann Arbor, MI) is a professor of business at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan and co-founder of The RBL Group, a consulting firm. He was listed in Forbes as one of the world's top five business coaches. Ulrich has written over 20 books covering topics in HR and Leadership, and he serves on the Board of Directors for Herman Miller, as a Fellow in the National Academy of Human Resources, and on the Board of Trustees of Southern Virginia University.
- Author(s)Dave Ulrich
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.