All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)John P. Kotter
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Author BiographyJohn P. Kotter is internationally regarded as the foremost authority on the topics of leadership and change. His is the premier voice on how the best organizations achieve successful transformations. Kotter is the Konosuke Matsushita Professor of Leadership, Emeritus, at Harvard Business School and is cofounder of Kotter International, a leadership organization that helps Global 5000 company leaders accelerate the implementation of their most critical strategies and lead change in a complex, fast-moving business environment. John Kotter has authored eighteen books, twelve of them bestsellers. His works have been printed in over 150 foreign language editions.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.