Leading Groups in Stressful Times: Teams, Work Units and Task Forces by Joseph A. Olmstead (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £93.24Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
- £9.28Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnder the greatest stress in most organizations today are people who work in groups. This text says customary manners of management style and leadership do not help alleviate stress, but the effects can be reduced through leadership. It develops a conceptual framework to explain this.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH A. OLMSTEAD is Vice President, Product Development, at the Vanguard Research Group, Columbia, S.C. He earned a doctorate in psychology from the University of Texas, and served as Senior Staff Scientist and Program Director at the Human Research Office of the George Washington University. Earlier, he was Chief of Training and Management Development at Eli Lilly and Co. Among his more than 50 papers, monographs, and technical reports is another book published by Quorum, Creating the Functionally Competent Organization (2002).
- Author(s)Joseph A. Olmstead
- Date of Publication30/10/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.