All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the importance of a strong leader in times of adversity, uncertainty, and change. This title reveals leadership lessons that show readers how to: instill optimism while staying grounded in reality; have the courage to step up to risks worth taking; consistently reinforce the team message; and, set a personal example.
- Author BiographyDENNIS N.T. PERKINS, PH.D. is the chief executive officer of The Syncretics Group, a consulting firm dedicated to effective leadership in demanding environments. He has taken his passion for The Edge to Antarctica, where he retraced Shackleton's journey. MARGARET P. HOLTMAN and JILLIAN B. MURPHY are consultants specializing in leadership, coaching and team development.
- Author(s)Catherine McCarthy,Dennis N. T. Perkins,Margaret P. Holtman,Paul R. Kessler
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations map
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.