Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the often overlooked and always challenging position of associate/assistant dean. While readers may find themselves saying, 'I wish someone had told me that!' Stone and Coussons-Read infuse optimism and enthusiasm into their discussions of the good, the bad, and the ugly inherent in the role of associate/assistant dean.
- Author BiographyTammy Stone is professor of anthropology and former associate dean in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Colorado Denver. Mary Coussons-Read is professor of psychology and health and behavioral science and was a former associate dean at the University of Colorado Denver.
- Author(s)Mary Coussons-Read,Tammy Stone
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe ACE Series on Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight413 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.