All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy now, many leaders have realised that when it comes to business, nice guys often finish first. This book identifies the attributes successful 'kind' leaders share, showing readers how they can use kindness. It shows leaders how they can use sincerity, honesty, and concern to get the most from their people.
- Author BiographyRichard Dowis (Waleska, GA) recently retired from his position as senior vice president at the PR firm of Manning, Selvage & Lee. He now leads several popular business-writing seminars and is the president of the Society for the Preservation of English Language and Literature. He has also won PRSA Phoenix Awards for speech and annual report writing. His books include How to Make Your Writing Reader-Friendly and (as coauthor) The Write Way.
- Author(s)Michael O'Malley,William H. Baker
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.