All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells that four staples of lean living are all about adjusting your relationship with food so you can eat what you want, when you want but with a smarter approach. It shows how easy modifications like learning to sense when you are truly hungry and knowing the difference between satisfied and stuffed can lead you to a healthy life.
- Author BiographyGeorgie Fear is a registered dietitian, professional weight loss coach and co-author of Racing Weight. Georgie's work has been featured in Outside magazine, Glamour, SELF, Women's Health and many other publications. She lives in Vancouver, Canada.
- Author(s)Georgie Fear
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.47
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £21.70Trending at £23.34
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.32Trending at £7.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.