Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionContains information on the different wood species and the necessary tools and equipment. This title includes discussion on the most important elements of design, using photographic examples of sculptures. It take the reader on a journey to develop their understanding of form, design, artistic creativity and technical knowledge in woodcarving.
- Author BiographyAndrew Thomas's work is an evolution of design that he has been developing over the past 24 years. subject. A qualified teacher with 17 years experience, and a contributor to GMC's Woodcarving magazine since 1994, Andrew has won over 20 awards for his sculptures, including three international gold medals. He has exhibited in over 80 exhibitions so far, and his work, which can be found in many private collections across the UK and Europe. He lives in Banbridge.
- Author(s)Andrew Thomas
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/11/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 492 photographs, 42 illustrations, includes patterns
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.