All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.15Trending at £10.55
- £5.00Trending at £6.07
- £3.49Trending at £4.83
- £9.67Trending at £10.22
- £9.49Trending at £16.99
- £21.57Trending at £22.98
- £9.12Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Brule is on a mission, southern style, to teach people to cook. Her method: master twenty-five classic southern dishes, and then - using similar ingredients or cooking techniques or both - make two variations, one contemporary and one inspired by international tastes.
- Author BiographyJennifer Brule graduated from Baltimore International Culinary College and studied recipe development at the Culinary Institute of America. She is a nationally published food writer, recipe developer, and television chef.
- Author(s)Jennifer Brule
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note77 colour plates
- Width177 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.