All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on helping school and university students to acquire the skills to read and appreciate the great works of Latin literature. This edition not only presents basic Latin morphology and syntax with clear explanations and examples, but also offers direct access to original, unaltered Latin writings.
- Author BiographyAndrew Keller and Stephanie Russell teach classics at Collegiate School in New York City.
- Author(s)Andrew Keller,Stephanie Russell
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1797 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £22.27
- £17.65Trending at £17.96
- £27.69Trending at £29.69
- £26.30Trending at £26.84
- £11.73Trending at £12.23
- £17.52Trending at £18.02
- £9.12Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.