All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLively, engaging and thought-provoking, a must read for pre-service teachers and anyone interested in expanding their understanding of learning.
- Author BiographyCatherine Scott is a Senior Lecturer at the Melbourne Graduate School of Education, University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Catherine Scott
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width174 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £8.04Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.