All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the verbal participation of learners in Japanese as a Foreign Language classrooms. This book also examines the verbal interactions with teachers and classmates and 'private' speech acts in relation to the classroom context and also sociocultural factors such as the learner's motivation and the teacher's belief in their own methods.
- Author BiographyDr Reiko Yoshida is at the School of Languages and Linguistics, University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Author(s)Reiko Yoshida
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.