All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to build language ability while stimulating curiosity, this title teaches intermediate conversational and literary skills in Mandarin.
- Author BiographyJulian K. Wheatley is the coordinator of the Chinese Language and Culture Program at MIT-Singapore and previously held positions as visiting associate professor of Chinese at the National Institute of Languages and Literatures at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and as director of the MIT China Program.
- Author(s)Julian K. Wheatley
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note66 colour illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.89Trending at £19.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.63
- £9.55Trending at £10.13
- £11.33Trending at £11.49
- £9.33Trending at £9.87
- £6.41Trending at £6.82
- £12.99Trending at £14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.