All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- Author(s)Gerald Goldstein,Lynda J. Katz,Sue R. Beers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsReading and Writing Disorders. Mathematics Disorders. Nonverbal Learning Disability. ADHD. High Functioning Autism. Concluding Thoughts. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.