All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep by step, Levine, a clinical social worker experienced as a consultant to dozens of schools, helps us take the astute advice cited in one children's song we've all heard: 'stop, look, and listen,' to first understand the behavior of challenging children. He prompts the reader to question the causes of problematic behavior.
- Author BiographyJames E. Levine is director of James Levine & Associates, a multidisciplinary company in Western Massachusetts that specializes in helping children with developmental, psychological, and behavioral concerns. He is a graduate of Smith College for Social Work and Simmons College. In addition to his psychotherapy practice, he has been a graduate program adjunct faculty member at Smith College and Simmons College.
- Author(s)James E. Levine
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword bySophie Freud
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.