All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at providing a preparation for lifelong learning, this book offers a set of resources to help teachers develop classroom practices informed by research. It also takes account of the conditions within schools that are conducive to the promotion, in classrooms, of learning how to learn as an extension of assessment for learning.
- Author BiographyUniversity of London, UK Deaprtment of Education, King's College London, UK University of Cambridge, UK. Colin Conner works in education, UK. Peter Dudley works at Capita Education Services, Bedford, UK. Alison Fox is at the Open University, UK. Leslie Honour, is at the Institute of Education, University of Reading, UK. Robert McCormick is Professor at the Faculty of Education and Language Studies, Open University, UK. King's College London, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleImproving Practice (TLRP)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAlison Fox,Bethan Marshall,David Frost,David Pedder,John MacBeath,Mary James,Patrick Carmichael,Paul Black,Peter Dudley,Richard Procter
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.