Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.48Trending at £10.21
- £6.43Trending at £6.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
- £8.93Trending at £9.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a case study approach, Learning Spaces for Social Justice outlines and describes effective models of social justice and empowerment for diverse learners and diverse teachers.
- Author BiographyHanna Ragnarsdottir is Associate Professor and Head of the Faculty of Education Studies at the School of Education, University of Iceland, where she also leads the Research Centre for Multicultural Studies. Clea Schmidt is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education at the University of Manitoba.
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStoke-on-Trent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrentham Books Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byClea Schmidt,Hanna Ragnarsdottir
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.