Learning Teaching from Teachers: Realising the Potential of School-Based Teacher Education by Donald McIntyre, Hazel Hagger (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.76Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 9 Feb
- £3.64Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe move to school-based initial teacher education has opened up exciting opportunities for student teachers to learn from practising teachers' expertise. This book explores the implications of different approaches to helping student teachers to learn from practising teachers.
- Author BiographyHazel Hagger is Lecturer in Educational Studies and PGCE Course Director at the University of Oxford. She has written extensively on teachers' learning and development, and on mentoring in education. Donald McIntyre is Professor of Education at the University of Cambridge and has been engaged in research into teaching and teacher education for 40 years. His previous publications include Learning without Limits (Open University Press, 2004).
- Author(s)Donald McIntyre,Hazel Hagger
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleDeveloping Teacher Education S.
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight354 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.