All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £32.31Trending at £38.66
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £22.02Trending at £31.86
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
About this product
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1157 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byJohn Whiting,Stefano A. Cerri
- Table Of ContentsNew Perspectives in Advanced Learning Technology.- R&D on Advanced Learning Technologies in the New Framework Programme.- Cognitive and Educational Problems of the New Learning Technologies.- Educational Requirements of Vocational Training Using Expert Systems.- The Learner's View of Hypermedia.- Deep-Knowledge Acquisition for Learner Modelling in Second Language Learning.- Communications-Centred Multi-Media Learning Systems.- A Functional Architecture for Intelligent Simulation Learning Environments.- An Overview of Key Issues to the Development of a Learning Services based on Technology European Market.- The Integration of Advanced Learning Technologies in Corporate Training Activities.- Pro-DELTA Portuguese Research on Delta.- The Influence of Public Policies on the Structure, Conduct and Performance of the Advanced Learning Technology Market.- Flexible Distance Learning; Barriers to Growth.- Computer-Based Training Producers: A Market for Delta R&D Products.- Educational Technologies for SME's; Problems & Ways towards solutions.- State of the art in the application of telecommunications to learning.- Eurostep: An Experiment of Crucial Importance for the Developement of Distance Education by Satellite in Europe.- Flexible Distance Learning Education for Doctors - The SATDOC Project.- Communications Infrastructure for Interactiv Video Using DBS and ISDN.- An 'Intelligent' Database System of Audio-Visual Material.- XTEC Online In-Service Teacher Training Project.- Multimedia Interactive applications & ISDN for Distant Learning.- Telecommunication in Distance Education: User-Demands and Technological Possibilities.- Learner Places for European Learning - the LAT Approach to Deriving Functions.- Information Retrieval and Interactive Learning in a Broadband Information System.- EPOS: Telecommunication in Computer-Delivered Training and Education.- Telecommunication Aspects of OLE.- Video Conferencing in a Learning Context.- Tools for Building Learner Models.- The ECAL Teaching Engine: Pragmatic AI for Education.- Artificial Intelligence: The Key to Open Learning.- Experiments on Knowledge Acquisition for Learner Modelling.- NOBILE: An Object-Based User Model Acquisition Shell.- Student Modelling Toolkits.- An Adaptive Environment for Open Learning in DELTA.- Generation and Maintenance of Computational Viewpoints in Student Models.- Belief-Based Bounded User Modelling.- Connectionist Models for Dialogue Systems.- Connectionist Models for the Simulation of Student Mistakes in Learning a Foreign Language.- Hypermedia: How Will The Author Cope?.- The I.C.A.T. Project (ILVA Computer Aided Training).- An Object-Oriented Data Model for Hypermedia Systems.- Multilingual Aspects of a Multimedia Database of Learning Materials.- Perpetuating the Myth.- Next Generation Authoring Systems: Integration of Multiple Methodologies and Tools.- On the Concept of Reusability in Educational Design.- A Framework for Authoring Tool Integration.- The Relationship between PETE and PCTE.- Multi-Strategy Authoring Toolkit for Intelligent Courseware: Better Courses for Less.- Generic Tool for Courseware Authoring.- The CAMCE Project: An Environment for Cooperative and Distributed Authoring.- The DEEP Methodology for Authoring.- Authoring for Intelligent Simulation Based Instruction: A Model Based Approach.- Authoring for Intelligent Tutoring Systems.- Intelligent Multimedia Authoring: Advancing Towards Users in a European Context.- A Courseware Production Model which Integrates the Results of the Development Systems.- Transferring Knowledge in a Cross-Cultural Perspective.- Sociological Questions in Open Learning Standards and the Learner Environment.- Video Conference: Intercultural Learning in the Virtual Classroom.- Issues in Instructional Design for CAL: Problems and Possible Solutions.- Delta and the Back of Beyond.- European School Project: On Cultural Conversations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.