Learning Together: Peer Tutoring in Higher Education by Nancy Falchikov (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to the methods and practice of peer tutoring focusing on how to set up schemes and how to cope with common problems.
- Author BiographyNancy Falchikov is an Education consultant at Napier University, Edinburgh. She has worked as a teacher in Higher Education for many years, and has been researching ways of improving learning and teaching since the mid 1980s.
- Author(s)Nancy Falchikov
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.