All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionRevised to take account of the new academic standards that will be taught from September 2002, this text for students taking the CIPD professional qualification establishes human resource development's strategic role. It includes case studies, chapter objectives, and revision questions.
- Author BiographyRosemary Harrison has been chief examiner in employee development for the CIPD since 1996.
- Author(s)Rosemary Harrison
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePeople & organizations
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Out-of-print date01/09/2005
- Width179 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.