All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.67
- £13.93Trending at £14.32
- £7.58Trending at £7.69
- £10.14Trending at £14.18
- £9.32Trending at £12.93
- £13.95Trending at £17.97
- £9.72Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionLearning and Teaching concentrates on the practical teaching skills that an HLTA needs to be able to use in the classroom. It offers guidance and support on fulfilling the standards and succeeding in the classroom role.
- Author BiographyAnne Watkinson is an ex-headteacher and LEA Senior Adviser in Essex and now works independently as a consultant on TA matters. Recently she has been working for the DfES on their induction training materials for TAs.
- Author(s)Anne Watkinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.