All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of open and distance education. Featuring international case studies, it goes beyond looking at the methods and technology of distance education, offering visions on the sociological and social impacts of distance education. This edition includes a section on virtual universities.
- Author BiographyProfessor Otto Peters is Emeritus Professor at the Institute of Pedagogy and Educational Sciences of the Fernuniversitat, Hagen, Germany. He is a leading European scholar and has published many books in this field.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.