All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a revised collection of papers presented at the Fifth International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics in 1995. The topics covered includenatural language applications, causality and graphical models, classification, learning, and knowledge discovery.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/05/1996
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 112
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight702 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDoug Fisher,Hans J. Lenz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.