All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider's look at the Greensboro Truth and Reconciliation Commission's process, strategic choices, challenges, and context, Learning from Greensboro tells the story of how one U.S. community struggled to come to terms with events in its past and model truth-seeking as a tool for addressing the country's legacy of racist violence.
- Author BiographyLisa Magarrell, a human rights lawyer and Senior Associate at the International Center for Transitional Justice, was an advisor to the Greensboro Truth and Reconciliation process. Joya Wesley, a Greensboro-based writer, editor, and public relations consultant, was Communications Director for the Greensboro Truth and Reconciliation Commission. Bongani Finca is a former member of the South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Author(s)Joya Wesley,Lisa Magarrell
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note10 illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byBongani Finca
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.