All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis toolkit is designed for preparing health and social care practitioners for their role in facilitating learning in their workplace. It enables readers to recognise learning opportunities, communicate their professional knowledge, provide students with appropriate support, judge performance, and much more.
- Author BiographyJoan Mulholland is Lecturer in the School of Nursing, University of Ulster, UK. Chris Turnock is Academic Advisor, IT Services, Northumbria University, UK.
- Author(s)Chris Turnock,Joan Mulholland
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.