All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning the City: Translocal Assemblage and Urban Politicscritically examines the relationship between knowledge, learning,and urban politics, arguing both for the centrality of learning forpolitical strategies and developing a progressive internationalurbanism.
- Author BiographyColin McFarlane is Lecturer in Human Geography at Durham University, UK. His research focuses on urban geography, especially theorising the intersections between urban inequality, materiality, and knowledge.
- Author(s)Colin McFarlane
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- Series TitleRGS-IBG Book Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width153 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.