Learning to Teach Foreign Languages in the Secondary School: A Companion to School Experience by Norbert Pachler, Michael Evans, Ana Redondo, Linda Fisher (Paperback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published as: Learning to teach modern foreign languages in the secondary school, 3rd ed, 2009.
- Author BiographyNorbert Pachler is Professor of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London. Michael Evans is Reader in Education at the University of Cambridge. Ana Redondo is Senior Lecturer in Education and Subject Leader of a Secondary PGCE Modern Languages at the University of Bedfordshire. Linda Fisher is Senior Lecturer in Education at the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Ana Redondo,Linda Fisher,Michael Evans,Norbert Pachler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLearning to Teach Subjects in the Secondary School Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.