All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the many meanings that school sports have taken on in North Carolina, linking athletic programs at state universities, public high schools and other educational institutions to social and economic shifts in the state and drawing conclusions about American society in general.
- Author BiographyPamela Grundy is a historian who lives in Charlotte, North Carolina, where she pursues a variety of writing, teaching, and museum projects.
- Author(s)Pamela Grundy
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note53 illustrations, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.