All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLea and her dad move to a new house. Will Lea like her new home?
- Author BiographyAmanda Gulliver grew up in Surrey and studied illustration and graphics at Redruth Art College in Cornwall. After my degree I freelanced as a designer and illustrator working on natural history and dinosaur books. I then moved into childrens publishing and worked as an inhouse designer, and then managing designer for a large childrens publishing company in London. I worked on all sorts of books for children of all ages - baby books, novelty books, puzzle and activity books and designed hundreds of covers, it was loads of fun! Whilst there I had the chance to illustrate several books in house myself. I soon realised that I wanted to concentrate more on illustration so I picked up my paintbrushes again and joined Bright in 2006. I like using collage, painting traditionally and working digitally or a combination of these. I love trying different styles and will always try to adapt my work to suit the particular project I'm working on. Since joining Bright I'm worked on lots of books and I love being an illustrator. I now live in Bournemouth with my husband, two daughters, two cats, and lots of frogs (in the garden!) We live only 10 minutes walk from the sea so can often be found on the beach building sandcastles and collecting sea shells especially during the summer holidays. Jay Dale is the lead author and consultant for Engage Literacy. Jay comes from a teaching background, having taught in both Australia and Japan. She is also an experienced editor and publisher. An accomplished children's book author, Jay has written extensively for leading educational publishers and has many successful titles currently in print. Jay has also authored and published electronic products including teaching objects for interactive whiteboards and digital activities for children.
- Author(s)Jay Dale
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Turquoise - Extension A
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda Gulliver
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.55Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.58Trending at £11.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.