All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarperCollins is proud to present its incredible range of best-loved, essential classics.
- Author BiographyWalt Whitman (1819-92) was an influential American poet and essayist, and is credited with being the founding father of free verse. He first published his culturally significant poetry collection 'Leaves of Grass' in 1855 from his own pocket, and revised and expanded it over thirty years. It is an essential element of America's literary tradition, much taught in schools and universities around the world.
- Author(s)Walt Whitman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCollins Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight100 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.61Trending at £9.23
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.