CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThese clinical lectures by the founder of modern neurology, Jean-Martin Charcot (1825-93), were first published between 1872 and 1877.
- Author(s)Jean-Martin Charcot
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Medicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 9 colour illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byD. M. Bourneville
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.