All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese clinical lectures by the founder of modern neurology, Jean-Martin Charcot (1825-93), were first published between 1872 and 1877.
- Author(s)Jean-Martin Charcot
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Medicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 10 colour illus.
- Weight1280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byD. M. Bourneville
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.