All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaediatrics Lecture Notes provides the information central to a thorough understanding of the care of children in clinical practice, drawing out key concepts in areas such as examination, communication and emergency paediatrics, in addition to systematically structured clinical topics.
- Author BiographySimon Newell is Consultant and Senior Clinical Lecturer in Paediatrics and Child Health at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust and University of Leeds Jonathan Darling is Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Paediatrics and Child Health at University of Leeds and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Author(s)Jonathan C. Darling,Simon J. Newell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleLecture Notes
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight674 g
- Width169 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.70Trending at £12.85
- £4.99Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.