All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.45
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for Led Zeppelin's fans, this book appreciates the deeper aspects of the band's music and influence, such as the way that Hegel's metaphysics can illuminate Zeppelin's dynamic reconciliation of musical opposites, and how various theories of Sublime provide the key to understanding the enduring power and global appeal of Zeppelin's music.
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePopular Culture and Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byScott Calef
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.