Save on a similar product
Shop for a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe objectives of Book 1 are to establish good basic habits of paper positioning and pencil hold, and to develop the fine motor skills needed for accurate, consistent writing. It presents techniques and practice for left-handers, along with guidelines for parents and teachers.
- Author BiographyAuthors Mark and Heather Stewart have many years experience in educational requirements for left-handers. Their training guidelines have been endorsed by the DfES and are incorporated in the National Literacy Strategy.
- Author(s)Heather Stewart,Mark Stewart
- PublisherRobinswood Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLeft Hand Writing Skills
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationStourbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinswood Press
- Content NoteHighly Illustrated (colour)
- Weight210 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £6.36Trending at £6.69
- £7.04Trending at £7.74
- £4.50Trending at £6.68
- £6.35Trending at £6.68
- £15.00Trending at £15.79
- £4.00Trending at £4.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.