All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionTV journalist Kimberley Kennedy went from having it all to complete devastation and public humiliation when her fiance literally left her at the altar. With candor and humor, Kimberley shares details of her life as she journeys from devastation to a deeper understanding of what happened and finds healing and a hope to someday find Mr. Right.
- Author BiographyKimberley Kennedy is an Emmy Award-winning journalist and producer, writer, and host of a weekly newsmagazine show airing in Atlanta, Orlando, and Charlotte. A former news anchor in Dallas and Atlanta, Kimberley enjoys public speaking and is active with nonprofit boards.
- Author(s)Kimberley Kennedy
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.