All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeft on Red reveals how visionary thinkers and risk-takers build great companies. Bill Glynn provides an insider's view into some of the world's coolest deals in a refreshingly politically incorrect, intelligent manner. Google, Apple, and YouTube are the products of leaders who break the old rules of business to bring their radical ideas to life.
- Author BiographyBill Glynn is the founder of Collective IQ, ranked the top Corporate Venture Capital platform in the world. He was instrumental in helping make instant messaging and online chat ubiquitous across the Web and was ranked by Information Week as one of the world's top fifteen innovators. He is an advisor to some of the most influential business and entertainment personalities, over a dozen of the world's most prestigious corporations, and world bodies focused on harmonizing humanity and the weaponization of science.
- Author(s)Bill Glynn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.