Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.90
- £10.00Trending at £10.81
- £9.49Trending at £10.96
- £9.69Trending at £10.93
- £7.51Trending at £9.95
- £7.62Trending at £7.73
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionLatin American nations from Mexico to Argentina wavered for years between leftism and American-supported neoliberalism, but then the left experienced a tremendous resurgence throughout the region. This work comprehensively updates this very important story, with country and area specialists contributing.
- Author BiographyJorge G. Castaneda, Mexico's Foreign Minister from 2000-2003, is Global Distinguished Professor of Politics and Latin American and Caribbean Studies at New York University. Marco A. Morales is a doctoral student in political science at New York University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJorge G. Castaneda,Marco A. Morales
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.