All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the seemingly incongruent forces of statistical reasoning and the law and sheds some light on how institutional reaseachers can use the two in a complementary manner to prevent a legal action or to help support the rebuttal of a prima facie case (i.e.
- Author BiographyANDREW L. LUNA is director of institutional research, planning, and assessment at the University of North Alabama.
- Author(s)IR (Institutional Research)
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B IR Single Issue Institutional Research
- Series Part/Volume Number138
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAndrew L. Luna
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.